India is historically known for its rich traditional ornaments. Indian pieces of jewelry are known for having the world’s finest craftsmanship. It stands unique not only with its beauty and dignity but also the spiritual advantage the jewelry wearer can have.
Likewise, wearing sattvik necklaces is believed to aid various mental and physical health benefits. This article will look into the different factors that contribute to the spiritual benefits acquired from this piece of jewelry.
7 Chakras Of Human Body
Chakras in the human body, according to mythology, are various focal points in the subtle body used in a variety of ancient meditation practices. There are seven chakras in the human body, which are the energy centers. Each chakra relates to specific spiritual, emotional, psychological, and physical aspects of a human. It’s believed that conscious awareness and balancing of these energy centers will lead to well-being and good health.
In yoga practices, various asanas are done to stimulate and balance these energy points of the body.
Below mentioned are the seven chakras and their functional areas.
1. Muladhara Chakra – stability, ambition, and self-stability
2. Svadhishthan Chakra – sexuality, desires, creativity and self-worth
3. Manipura Chakra – emotions like ego, anger, and aggression
4. Anahata Chakra – emotions (bhav) like love, attachment, compassion trust, and passion
5. Vishuddha Chakra – inspiration, expression, faith and the ability to communicate
6. Ajna Chakra – concentration and awareness
7. Sahasrara Chakra – spirituality, enlightenment, dynamic thoughts and energy
Without proper stimulation of these chakras, humans are assumed to have an imbalance in the functions related to them.
Sattvik Necklaces – The Stimulus
Mythos states that sattvik necklaces have the power to stimulate chakras in our body. Let’s see how different sattvik necklaces are surmised to affect these chakras.
- Necklaces Worn In Neck
There are beliefs that the necklaces which are worn close to the neck will have a contact with Vishuddha Chakra and come in the kundalini subtle energy system (consisting of Vishuddha, Anahat, and Manipura Chakras). The Chaitanya arising from the necklace is presumed to protect this kundalini area.
Various ancient records postulate that these necklaces can directly stimulate the three chakras and provide their functionalities. The spherical designs in these necklaces are assumed to attract the sattvik waves of powers by these chakras, mainly the jnan shakti (energy of knowledge).
Students are advised to wear these types of sattvik necklaces to reinforce their learning capacity and knowledge.
- Necklaces Hang Up To The Chest
Necklaces that reach up to the chest are thought to stimulate the Anahat Chakra, the chakra of emotions, thereby helping the wearer to attain emotional stability.
These necklaces are mainly built in petal-shaped designs to attract the waves of kriya shakti (energy of action).
- Necklaces That Lengths To Navel
The tips of these lengthy necklaces fall in the region between Anahata Chakra and Manipura Chakra. Astrologists think it likely that the jewelry positively affects these two chakras and helps the wearer to control the ego and anger.
The straight-line sattvik patterns of these necklaces are said to attract Ichha shakti (energy of will).
Experiments To Prove The Power of Sattvik Designed Necklace
“The Art Of Jewellery” had conducted experiments using advanced spiritual equipment to identify the specialty of sattvik design. They chose these three necklaces to conduct the experiments:
1. Necklace made of silver and black onyx stones
2. Necklace made of 22-carat gold and assatvik design
3. Necklace made of 22-carat gold and sattvik design
And the findings from the experiments were:
1. The first two necklaces emit negative energy, but the third one with sattvik design emits subtle positive energy.
2. The gold necklace with assatvik shape has only 45% positivity, while the one with sattvik design has 68%!
3. The first necklace was surrounded by distressing and illusory energies.
4. Even though the second necklace has a sheath of divine energy, the assatvik design nullified this positivity with negative vibrations.
5. The third necklace with sattvik design emits extraordinary positive energy.
They concluded by stating that the negative vibrations emitted by the jewelry will affect the wearer adversely, while the positive vibrations bring peace to the wearer’s life.
Look For Sattvik Design Jewelry
From the details mentioned above, it’s clear that how sattvik designed necklaces will benefit the wearer. So, next time when you make gold jewelry purchases, make sure you ask for sattvik design jewelry.
Not every jewelry brand provides you sattvik designs. But at ANS, the best gold, silver, and diamond jewelry in Salem, we have trained staff who know really well about the spiritual benefits of sattvik jewelry, and design such pieces of jewelry perfectly.