Should you get that necklace you love in gold, silver or platinum?
This is the common dilemma everyone faces while standing in front of a splendid jewelry collection. If you believe fashion and style are the only reasons to pick a specific metal, be informed, there are ample solid reasons for why to choose a metal for your ornament.
Here we go with the beneficial properties of the three precious metals!
Gold – The “New Black”!
Apart from being an eternal adornment, gold has been deemed to possess the below mentioned special characteristics as per the Indian mythology:
- Ancient astrological beliefs state that it facilitates healthier blood flow throughout the body.
- The wondrous metal is believed to assist in healing nervous as well as the endocrine system.
- Its warmth is perceived to relax the tissue, thereby healing the injured area, aiding a quicker healing process.
- Gold jewelry is mentioned in early transcriptions as something that strengthens the heart, improves arrhythmia and stamina, enhances memory and intelligence, and prevents epilepsy and hysteria.
- According to what the majority says, gold is good at regulating body temperature, consequently benefiting people who suffer from night chills or hot flashes.
- Prehistoric ethics also quotes that this metal possess significant impact over mind, alleviating stress and depression, and keeping out all negative entities and attacks.
The Delicate Silver
Silver jewelry is the most sought after ornament by the youth for an elegant and decent style. But, do you know the perks of wearing a silver ornament, in addition to the charming appearance it rewards?
For those who are unfamiliar in this respect, here are the most important of them:
- Wearing a silver ring is assumed to help control blood pressure and the gastrointestinal system.
- The metal is thought to hold cooling properties for treating excess ‘Pitta’ and ‘Vata’ infirmities.
- Silver is surmised to boost power and stamina, and ttreat various heart conditions, fever, and weakness.
The Ultimate Platinum Luxury
Have you ever contemplated why we call an album that sells over a million copies as its PLATINUM record and the wedding anniversary that celebrates a marvellous 70 years of marriage as a PLATINUM anniversary?
The metal’s association with the best stuff in life is no coincidence. It is one of the world’s rarest elements that is speculated to exist with the following health benefits:
- Numerous people suffer from metal allergies and can get skin rashes from gold, silver, and nickel. However, platinum is hypoallergenic, which makes it the most suitable choice for anyone with sensitive skin.
- Platinum jewelry is the only one that doesn’t lose its shine over time, which makes this a fantastic investment.
- The natural color for platinum is silvery-white, and this soft sheen will accentuate any gemstone that adorns the jewel.
Now you know the real attractions of these three metals that remained the most venerated metals from ancient times to the present day.
However, everyone is different, and will likely choose their preferred metal based on one or a combination of the reasons you have just seen. What will your combination be?!
Wait for the next article from ANS – the best gold, silver, diamond and platinum jewelry in Salem on stylish options of wearing different ornaments.